Start Early, Proceed Systematically, Look Long Term

Let Your Money Work For You

Let Your Money Work For You
All You Wanted to know about money

Friday, June 20, 2008

My space, pace

As a student of finance, I have always wonderd why is that people concerned about money? Later when I started teaching finance, I found myself more interested in wealth creation, though I did n't own much to boast about other than my first husband, the two children born out of him and of course a neighbourhood of anybody's envy. My circle of friends, colleagues and students, well-wishers and professional alliances goes along without saying!! I am a firm believer in God. Readers should not go with the notion when most of the scriptures says that God takes care of one and even the hairs in the head are counted why in the forthcoming columns I am discussing only about money, wealth & all that goes with it. When one takes care of the 'talent' under possession, God takes care of him. My columns are submitted to all those who wants to take care of their 'talents'.

This is updated version of http://www.solutionsxgenerations.blogspot.com authored by me earlier. I wanted to use a shorter name for use of everybody and therefore the URL has been modified by copying the older posts.



Wishing all of you get solutions across generations,

No comments: